Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another week gone!

Well, I have been in school for two weeks now, and I love it. My classes are wonderful and I fully enjoy all that I am learning.Work is going great as well. I just recieved a raise there last pay check and I am looking forward to the extra money. I am also excited that dance starts next week. Dance is the only thing that keeps me a float during the hard times. Dance just makes me happy and I am soooo excited to have it back in my life.
Another thing that has happened this week, is I got my hair cut today, but I don't really like it. My mom says it looks cute, but i think it is too short. Oh well, what can you do. Thankfully, it's just hair and it will grow back.
The last thing that has happened this week is our dog Jessie is in the hospital yet again. We took her in today because this morning she was dragging her back legs around, and she couldn't really use them. Well, we found out she has a pinched nerve or something in her spine. Right now they are having her on steroids to see if that will help, and if it does not she will have to have surgery. So please everyone pray that my dog does not have to have surgery, because it is a little expensive. She is not in pain, only in discomfort, so you can't put down a dog that is not in pain and is still happy and perks up everytime you see her, so hopefully the steroids will work and she won't have to have surgery! Cross our fingers. Well, that is all for this week, i will let you know how the dog is doing.

1 comment:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I'm glad to hear school is going so well for you! I'm sorry to hear about Jesse, poor baby! I'll keep my fingers crossed too!