Saturday, September 13, 2008

Having a blast!

Well, another week has passed, and I have no idea where it went. I swear the days and years fly by the older you get, and before you know it, i will be a grandma, (Not hinting anything, I have no news to report). I sometimes cannot comprehend how fast time seems to fly by. It feels like just yesterday that i was in elementary, and now i am in college learning how to become an elementary teacher! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, i have now had three whole weeks of school and i love it. I am learning so much about early childhood, and it is already helping me with my little sunbeams! I cannot wait until i can become a certified teacher!
The only exciting thing i have to report, is that my mom, Dillon, and I are all going to Disney Land in about a week and a half. We are going with John, Jane, and Jordan, and i am soooo excited. It will be the first time Dillon has ever been to Disney Land or oven on a plane!!!!! I am just counting down the days until we leave. I have also noticed that time seems to go by a lot slower when you are looking forward to something! Ah, oh well, i am still really excited and will have to post pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I'm so excited for you guys to go to Disneyland!!!! You will have a blast :)

Unknown said...

Brandie!! I love you!! I'm so jealous of you guys. It is my secret love. I think of Disney Land every single day. Along with CA Adventures. Anyway, I'm so excited for you guys. I can't believe this is Dillon's first time for DL and a plane ride. That's so awesome for him!! I love you girlie girl. Take lots of pics and say hi to Mickey for me! Also, be sure to check out the "Tower of Terror". It's pretty much AMAZING, if you don't mind height that is. Oh, and the newly added touches on "Pirates". I know you'll love it all!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!