Saturday, September 22, 2012

FIREWORK.....

It has been a long while since I last wrote on here, and I wish I could say my post was happier than the last ones. I was doing better for a while. I had gotten on medicine and was/am seeing a counselor. Then about a month ago everything startgin falling apart again. Don't know why? I am on new medicine now, and I really really hope it starts working soon. The only exciting thing that will be happening, is I am getting a tattoo. It will be on my wrist and it is going to say "Worth It". It will be a constant reminder to my self that me and my life are worth it. It has been something I have struggled with for a long time, and has gotten worse over the years.
I did get a promotion at work! That was exciting. I am now in the Customer Care departemtn, and I like it so much better! I have met some wonderful people and really enjoy all the people I work with. Dance has started again, and I know teach the oldest students, besides my class, and I love it. I was not sure how it was going to go, but I really have enjoyed it so far. They are a bunch of beautiful young woman and dancers! I am so proud and honored to be their teacher! That is really all that has been going on in my life lately. Just trying to keep my head above water and lose it. Love you all!


Do you ever feel like a plastic bagDrifting through the wind, wanting to start again?Do you ever feel, feel so paper thinLike a house of cards, one blow from caving in?
Do you ever feel already buried deep?Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thingDo you know that there's still a chance for you'Cause there's a spark in you?
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shineJust own the night like the 4th of July
'Cause baby, you're a fireworkCome on, show 'em what you're worthMake 'em go, oh, oh, ohAs you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a fireworkCome on, let your colors burstMake 'em go, oh, oh, ohYou're gonna leave 'em falling down
You don't have to feel like a waste of spaceYou're original, cannot be replacedIf you only knew what the future holdsAfter a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closedSo you could open one that leads you to the perfect roadLike a lightning bolt, your heart will blowAnd when it's time, you'll know
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shineJust own the night like the 4th of July
'Cause baby you're a fireworkCome on, show 'em what you're worthMake 'em go, oh, oh, ohAs you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a fireworkCome on, let your colors burstMake 'em go, oh, oh, ohYou're gonna leave 'em falling down
Boom, boom, boomEven brighter than the moon, moon, moonIt's always been inside of you, you, youAnd now it's time to let it through
'Cause baby you're a fireworkCome on, show 'em what you're worthMake 'em go, oh, oh, ohAs you shoot across the sky
Baby, you're a fireworkCome on, let your colors burstMake 'em go, oh, oh, ohYou're gonna leave 'em falling down
Boom, boom, boomEven brighter than the moon, moon, moonBoom, boom, boomEven brighter than the moon, moon, moon

Read more: KATY PERRY - FIREWORK LYRICS

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I love you!!!!!! and you ARE worth it :)

Miss Deja said...

I LOVE the tattoo idea, have you gotten it yet? If not I want to go with you, please! :) You are a firework and so worth it. I do NOT know what I would EVER do without you, so you HAVE to stick around. I love you Miss Worth It! :)